- 1 cup prepared yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups seltzer water, divided
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of dried mint
- Pinch of dried rose petals
- Pinch of dried celery
- Pinch of dried thyme
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Combine all dried herbs in a mortar and pestle and pulverize (or place herbs in a plastic bag and roll over them with a rolling pin a few times).
- In a large pitcher, with a long wooden spoon, mix yogurt, water and ground spices together until water is totally incorporated (or whisk in bowl).
- Stir in one cup of seltzer water.
- Pour over ice to serve.
- Top each glass with remaining seltzer and fresh mint.