- 2 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 3/4 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 5 large chocolate chip cookies
- Line a square, 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Put the chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter into large bowl set over just simmering water, and melt slowly. Don’t let the bowl touch the water.
- Once melted, take off the heat and add the powdered sugar.
- Break in 4 of the cookies, and bring it all together with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and smooth over, then break up the remaining cookie and press that into the top of the fudge. Chill for 2 hours then cut into chunks.