- - 250g of flour
- - ½ packet of yeast
- - 200g of caster sugar
- - 200g of melted butter
- - 4 eggs
- - 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- - 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- - 1 pinch of salt
- - 150g of dark chocolate
- - 12cl single cream (30% fat)
- - 100g of cream
- - 4 tablespoons of icing sugar
- - Chocolate Vermicelli
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Whisk eggs and sugar, add melted butter and flour, baking powder and mix.
- 2. Divide dough into 2/3 1/3, add cocoa into the 1/3 and vanilla extract in the 2/3. Mix the icing sugar and cream.
- 3. Cook the whole chocolate paste into a mold and separate the vanilla dough in two molds before cooking. Cook the three pasta at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
- 4. Assemble the Neapolitan starting with pasta cooked in vanilla, brush the chocolate ganache. Cover with dough baked in chocolate and add a layer of chocolate ganache. Add the vanilla pasta and cover the mixture with cream and icing sugar. Sprinkle chocolate vermicelli.