- 2 cups cooked Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 stalks of chives
- Mozzarella cubes
- 50 grams capicola (a cured cold pork cut, similar to prosciutto or cured ham)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Frying oil
- Mix rice, Parmesan cheese, 1 egg and chopped chives.
- Pick up a handful of rice, form a ball and make a hole in the center.
- Place the small cheese cubes wrapped in pieces of capicola inside the hole. Plug with rice.
- Cover the rice balls in the remaining 2 eggs, beaten, and in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.