- 1 can sardines in oil
- 4 brick pastry sheets
- 100g (3.5 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 bunch fines herbs (tarragon, chives, parsley)
- 40g (1.4 oz.) butter
- Tabasco sauce
- Salt, pepper
- Drain the sardines and remove their central bone.
- Rinse the herbs, remove their leaves and chop them.
- Mash the sardines, herbs and cream cheese with a fork.
- Season with salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Spread a brick pastry sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Place some stuffing on it and close the parcel by tying it up with twine.
- Bake for 5 minutes in oven (at 180°C, th.6 – 350°F) until lightly brown.
- Serve straight away.