- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberry greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Drizzle of honey
- Mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Prepare yogurt by placing container of yogurt in the freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
- Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
- Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
- Split banana in half.
- Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt
- Add berries, honey, granola and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.