- 1 1/3 lbs. (600g) chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 2/5 cup (50g) breadcrumb coating
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 5 sprigs mint
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger
- 1 lemon, for juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Chop the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts with the onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, cilantro and mint leaves, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and a pinch of salt and pepper in the blender.
- Pulse to get a compact but thin mix.
- Shape the mix into several popsicles.
- Add wooden sticks and brown the popsicles in the frying-pan.