- 100 g (3.5 oz.) melted butter
- 80 g (2.8 oz.) white sugar
- 80 g (2.8 oz.) cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 bag (¼ oz.) vanilla sugar
- 220 g (7.8 oz.) flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 80 g (2.8 oz.) chocolate chunks
- 1 pinch salt
- 7 Kinder©
- In a large mixing bowl, combine both types of sugar, salt and melted butter. Blend to dissolve sugar. Add the egg and mix, then add the flour and baking powder and blend some more. Add the chocolate chunks and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut the Kinder© in two.
- Roll dough in between your palms in order to make little balls. Press them flat and place two Kinder pieces in the center. Close the cookies.
- Place back in the refrigerator while the oven is heating up. Cook for 15 minutes at 180°C (th. 6 - 350°F).