- 400g (14 oz.) cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g (3.5 oz.) parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 130g (4.6 oz.) flour
- 80g (2.8 oz.) butter
- 1 tsp. thyme
- A few basil or arugula leaves
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in two. In a frying-pan, brown them over high heat for 5 minutes with crushed garlic.
- Season lightly, add the thyme and simmer over low heat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, grated parmesan and cubes of butter.
- Coarsely rub in the ingredients.
- Place some cooked tomatoes in a glass and cover with the crumbly mixture. Bake at 180°C or 350°F (th.6) until crusty (for about 25 minutes).
- Garnish with some basil or arugula leaves.