- 1 ½ cup (150g) carrots
- 1 ½ stick (175g) salted butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2/3 cup (75g) flour
- 1/3 cup (50g) almond meal
- 1/3 cup (50g) hazelnut meal
- 1 cup (160g) powdered sugar
- 6 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C – th. 6-7)
- In a sauce pan, bring butter and honey to melt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, almond and hazelnut meals and powdered sugar.
- Add the melted mix to the powders, blend and let cool down.
- Add the egg whites and stir until homogenous
- Incorporate the carrots purée and stir
- Butter the financier molds, garnish with dough and bake for 12-15 minutes