- Fresh pressed coffee
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk overnight, to separate the meat from the liquid
- Flip the can over and remove bottom with can opener. Drain the liquid and set aside. Remove the 'meat' from the can and place in a bowl. Using a hand mixer or a whisk - beat until a whipping cream consistency is achieved.
- Prepare coffee in a French press
- Put coconut sugar in the bottom of the glass
- Pour coffee into mug, add whiskey, stir and top with coconut cream