- 4 brick pastry sheets
- 4 pears
- 1 egg yolk
- 100g (3.5 oz.) soft butter
- 70g (2.5 oz.) almond meal
- 70g (2.5 oz.) white sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, place 70g (2.5 oz.) butter, the yolk, sugar and almond meal.
- Using an electric mixer, blend the ingredients until a uniform almond cream is formed.
- Peel and prepare the pears. Dice them.
- Divide the brick pastry sheets in two. Spread the almond cream over each sheet, leaving the edges uncovered.
- Place a few cubes of pear in the center. Fold and roll the spring rolls.
- Brush with melted butter and bake for 7 to 8 minutes until lightly brown. The oven must be preheated to 180°C – 350°F.