- 150 grams Risotto Rice
- 1/2 Onion
- 50 milliliters White Wine
- 1 Chicken/Vegetable Stock cube
- 25 grams Parmesan
- 25 grams Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 25 grams Butter
- Handful of Fresh Basil
- Start by getting the onion and finely chopping it with a sharp knife.
- Heat some oil in a pan then fry the onion for 5 minutes. Then add the rice, cooking for a further 1 minute.
- Pour in the white wine and stir for a further minute until it's all been absorbed by the rice.
- Crumble in the stock cube then stir the contents of the pan until everything is combined. Leave to simmer gently with a lid on for 15 minutes.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes in the meantime.
- After 15 minutes, remove the rice from the heat and stir in the butter, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes until the butter and parmesan have melted into the rice.
- Season if necessary then serve with a garnishing of fresh basil.