- 3 little raw beets
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tbs. ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Salt, pepper
- 20cl (6.8 fl. oz.) coconut milk + a few drops
- 60 cl (20.6 fl. oz.) water
- 1 bunch parsley
- On a cutting board, chop an onion then peel and coarsely cut the beets and sweet potato.
- In a frying-pan, brown the onion in a splash of coconut oil. Add the spices and stir. Add then the beets and sweet potato pieces. Finally, pour the rest of the coconut milk contained in the can, water and salt. Cover and cook over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Snip the parsley bunch. Set aside.
- Out of fire, blend the soup. Pour in bowls. Add a few drops of coconut milk then connect the drops using a toothpick. A heart-shaped kite is to appear on the surface. Sprinkle a few parsley leaves on top and eat right away!