- 15 grams cake flour
- 1 egg
- 20 grams granulated sugar
- Sift 15 grams cake flour.
- Put 1 egg and 20 grams granulated sugar into a bowl, and whip.
- Add the sifted cake flour (1). Don't knead by a spatula, but mix well.
- Pour into a mold. (a square type of 15 centimeters this time.) Strike against a stand several times to extract air bubbles.
- Bake about 15 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 degrees C.
- Drop from a height of about 10 centimeters to prevent shrinking, after baked thoroughly.
- Take out from the mold and put on a net.
- After taking excess heat, wrap it in order not to get dry. After cooling completely, cut or slice and use for the size of liking.