- 210 g (7.4 oz.) flour
- 125 g (4.4 oz.) cold butter, cubed
- 35 g (1.2 oz.) icing sugar
- 40 g (1.4 oz.) roasted hazelnuts flour
- 50 g (1.7 oz.) egg
- Pie filling:
- 75 g (2.6 oz.) salted butter
- 115 g (4.1 oz.) apricot preserve
- 160 g (5.6 oz.) dried moist apricots, diced
- 120 g (¼ lbs.) pitted dried plums, diced
- 110 g (3.9 oz.) walnuts
- 1 zest organic orange
- In a large mixing bowl, place the cold cubed butter, flour, icing sugar and hazelnut flour. Rub the ingredients in with your fingertips to prevent the butter from melting. Add the egg.
- Mix softly until homogenous. Wrap in plastic film and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the pastry out into a 3-millimeter-thick circle. Line it in a pie plate removing the extra dough.
- Melt the butter and apricot preserve, add the diced fruits, walnuts and orange zest. Then fill the pie.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes then bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (th. 6 - 350°F).