- 35cl (12 fl. oz.) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. Earl Grey tea
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 10cl (3.4 fl. oz.) milk
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 140g (5 oz.) dark chocolate
- 1 pinch salt
- Bring to a boil 10cl (3 fl. oz.) whipping cream along with the tea. Remove from fire and infuse for 3 minutes.
- Filter the cream and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Line the shortcrust pastry in a pie pan.
- Blind bake for 20 minutes at 170°C – 340°F.
- In the meantime, bring 10cl (3 fl. oz.) whipping cream, milk, sugar and salt to a boil.
- Pour the mix on the grated chocolate and blend in order to get a homogenous cream. Let cool at room temperature.
- With a mixer, beat the remaining 15cl (6 fl. oz.) and the cooled down tea flavored cream until firm. Both creams must be very cold.
- Incorporate to the chocolate.
- Fill the pie and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Garnish with crushed, ground pistachios.