- 2 wheat tortillas
- 150 g (5.3 oz.) chicken fillet
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp. curry
- 200 g double cream
- Some lettuce
- 2 fresh onions (out of a bunch)
- Bring the stock cube and water to a boil. Poach the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Make a mayonnaise to which then add the fromage blanc and curry.
- Chop finely the onions and poached chicken fillets with a knife.
- Combine all the ingredients and spread the mix on the tortillas. Roll in the tortillas.
- Cut the rolls aslant.