- 2 untreated clementines
- 4 egg yolks
- 35 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 25 cl whole liquid cream
- 10 cl whole milk
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier®
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- In a salad bowl, whisk eggs and sugar.
- Wash, dry and zest clementines completely, then squeeze out the juice.
- Pour juice and clementine zests in a saucepan with vanilla seeds and beans. Bring to a boil and let steep for 20 minutes out of fire.
- Add cream, milk and Grand Marnier® to the eggs. Mix well. Filter and add clementine juice. Mix again.
- Divide in crème brûlée ramekins and bake for 60 minutes at 100°C.
- Let cool at room temperature and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and sliced almonds. Caramelize using a culinary torch or the oven grill.
- Serve right away.