- 10 speculoos biscuits
- 150g (5.3 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200g (7 oz.) cottage cheese
- 1 organic lemon
- 80g (2.8 oz.) white sugar
- 100g (3.5 oz.) salted butter caramel sauce
- Drain the cottage cheese.
- Crush the speculoos into powder, set some aside to garnish the trifle.
- Wash, dry and zest the lemon. Juice it too.
- In a large mixing bowl, put the cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Beat the mix until homogenous.
- Line the bottom of glasses with speculoos powder, place then a thick layer of cheese mix.
- Melt caramel on top of it and sprinkle with some more speculoos powder.